According to the Companies Ordinance, the company should have a company secretary who cannot be a non-Hong Kong residence as mentioned. We can act as Company Secretary of the company to provide the following services:-

  • Prepare and file the Annual Return
  • Appointment, resignation and change of particulars of director(s) and company secretary
  • Provision of registered office address for legal compliance and mails collection
  • Change of registered office address
  • Change of company name
  • Transfer of share / share allotment
  • Increase in share capital
  • Trust deed
  • Liquidation / deregistration / dormant
  • Ensure the company to complies with all regulations