There are so many reasons for our foreign clients to set up a company in Hong Kong to start / expand their businesses:-...
Requirements, Tailor-made Company, Shelf Company,...
Planning to start your business in the city of Hong Kong? Wish to know more about this process? Well, you are in the correct place! In present times, Hong Kong has become one of the most preferred destinations for setting up a company. Given the promising condition of its business situation, one can surely find more and more people investing in this domain.
Under such state of affairs, to start a Hong Kong company requires certain knowledge regarding some crucial factors. Once, people who wish to set up this business are aware of the details, and then this process comparatively becomes much easier.
Factors that call for choosing Hong Kong as the destination:
There are some factors that provide an initial high in choosing of this place as a set for business purpose.
· Lack of major restrictions:
Unlike other companies, restrictions present on any start-up business are much lower. Being one of the world’s freest economies, it has no such restrictions on corporate ownership, or even foreign exchange transactions.
· Low taxation policy:
The biggest hurdle for any company is the tax that is associated with the business of that company. In Hong Kong this tax is much lower in comparison to other economies, making it one of the best places to set up a business institution.
· Low start-up cost:
Unlike other places, capital required for starting off a business is much lower in this case. Hence, as a start-up amount, it is quite minimal that is to be given for starting off.
· Availability of quality workforce:
Another very important factor that makes doing business in this domain quite easier in comparison to any other country, where skilled labour is a major problem.
Thus, with such aspects, to start a Hong Kong company can be said to be quite an easy feat. In case you wish to know more, make it a point to check out hong kong business registration
Factors those are required for primary operation:
There are certain features that are to be clarified in regards to setting up a company.
· There should be a major number of shareholders for that company, which could add up to 50.
· These shareholders have a very important role in regards to management of the company, taking care of the investments and dealing with the regular operations. As they have a direct hold over the company, it is best that internal matters are kept within that domain.
· Since, there can be more than a singular shareholder; hence, there can be more than one director. The best part of Hong Kong business organisations are that they are not so strict in regards to such official heads. Also, they can be of any nationality, but should be adults.
· That company that is being inaugurated should have its office in Hong Kong. Hence, it is important to note, that a unique factor of the company be present in the form of its nameso that there are no issues associated with its daily operations.
With these factors in place, one can surely set up a company inHong Kong within a span of minimum 7 days. Pastthe verification process, one can get an office from where operations can be started!
So in case you are looking to start a Hong Kong company make sure to adhere to these rules!